We are excited to announce our new Global Channel Strategy through SPC International and would like to take a moment to inform you of it, and how it will affect you.
Our new initiative allows us to greatly improve our ability to assist you far beyond the Managed Services-focused education, training and support we have been known for, and you have been accustomed to. While the MSP model may have served you and your customers well, in order to deliver the best guidance and resources for your business growth, we must evolve to help you by supporting the other services, solutions and technologies your customers need.
In today’s global economy, no matter where you do business you must embrace many practices as a Trusted Advisor; including Security, Telecomm and VoIP, the Cloud, Print Management, Disaster Recovery, Virtualization, Mobile Device Management, Healthcare IT and more. And we are committed to providing you the global support, training and tools you need to succeed in these efforts through SPC International.
As a Basic or Enterprise Community Partner, what does this mean to you?
- You will begin to receive new communications from us at SPC International @spc-intl.com (please allow communications from the spc-intl.com domain through your spam filters)
- You will receive invitations to enroll in new SPC International IT Practice, Solution and Service-specific training
- You will receive invitations to join new SPC International IT Practice, Solution and Service-specific Peer Groups
- You will receive invitations to enroll in new SPC International Boot Camps all over the world
- You will receive invitations to join SPC International’s new Training Platform (in private beta)
- You will receive invitations to join SPC International’s Community (in development)
- You will receive invitations to visit SPC International’s Vendor Mall (in development)
- You will receive invitations to use SPC International’s KPI App (coming soon)
- You will receive invitations to view SPC International’s On-Demand Boot Camps (coming soon)
As you can see, we have an exciting schedule of new global training, collaboration and strategic partnering opportunities through SPC International, and look forward to continuing to help you achieve your business goals through this new initiative.
P.S. – remember to watch out for all future communications from us @spc-intl.com and whitelist this domain!
Yours in success,