If you attend no other Webcast this year – you must attend this one on Managed Service Pricing.
Learn how your Managed Services pricing compares to your peers and ways to improve it.
Effectively establishing your Managed Services pricing can be the difference between your success and potential failure. But even if you are successful, do you wonder if you can do better? Do you ever wonder how your pricing strategy – and results – compares to other MSPs?
Join us on Thursday, November 29th at 11am PST/2pm EST, for an interactive discussion as we share and analyze with you some results of Kaseya’s 2012 Global MSP Pricing Benchmarking Study, including information on how they:
- Identified pricing indicators that they benchmarked against other MSPs
- Identified the world class MSP companies used to set pricing benchmarks
- Collected pricing data from a worldwide pool of MSPs
- Analyzed pricing data and established “pricing gaps” among MSPs
- Suggest options for MSPs to close “pricing gaps” on the path to becoming world class
Do not mistake this for a typical Webcast – this will be a deep-dive analysis into the most current Manged Services pricing practices of successful MSPs, based on Kaseya’s just-completed study.
We will break the study down by specific criteria so you can best determine your opportunities to improve your top-line revenues along with bottom-line profits in 2013 by comparing your Managed Services pricing strategies against your peers.
See you on Thursday, November 29th!