Improve Your Managed Services Practice!
LIVE STREAMING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!
Join us for our Washington, DC Boot Camp Virtually!
Watch From Your IPhone, IPad, Tablet or Smartphone!
Here is Thursday’s Live Streaming Schedule (all times are Eastern Standard Time):
General Session Thursday, 11/15/2012:
- 7:00AM EST “Boot Camp Introduction”
- 7:30AM EST “Manage Your Clients’ On-Premise and Cloud Needs with the Intel Hybrid Cloud”
- 8:00AM EST “Using DISC, PTSI and SSI Profiles for Hiring Right and Team Building”
- 8:40AM EST “How to Transition Technology Dependent Customers to Technology Strategic Clients with Quarterly Business Reviews”
- 9:10AM EST “Win More Business By Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud”
- 9:40AM EST “Using SEO and Online Marketing to Grow Your Business”
- 10:20AM EST “Partnering With and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners”
- 10:50AM EST “From Beginning to Managed Services Agreement - The 51 Step Marketing and Sales Process”
- 11:20PM EST “Email Security and Archiving, The Roaring Penguin Difference”
- 11:50PM EST “Cloud Expert Panel”
- 1:30PM EST “Secrets to Successfully Adding Telecom to Your Portfolio”
- 2:00PM EST “Using the Client Solution Roadmap to Capture More Revenue from Fewer Clients”
- 2:40PM EST “Managed Services Pricing on Value to Maximize Recurring Revenues and Margins”
- 3:10PM EST “Modifying Your Chart of Accounts to Maximize Financial Performance Visibility”
- 3:40PM EST “Wrap-Up and Q&A”
Sales Track Friday, 11/16/2012:
- 7:00AM EST “Train Your Sales Professionals and Sales Engineers to Close More Sales Faster as a Team”
- 7:30AM EST “How to Conduct and Internal SWOT Analysis and Develop Your Strategic Business Improvement Plan”
- 8:00AM EST “Configuring Your PSA Solution for Maximum Efficiency”
- 8:40AM EST “Introducing the NEW Sales Professional SWOT”
- 9:25AM EST “Sales Professional Needs Analysis and Warm-up Role Play”
- 10:20AM EST “Sales Professional Needs Analysis, Consultation Role Play”
- 11:10AM EST “Using Vertical Line of Business Applications to Find Business Pain and Resolutions”
- 1:00PM EST “Sales Professional Value Priced Solutions Presentation”
- 1:30PM EST “Sales Professional Proposal Presentation Role Play”
- 2:30PM EST “Building Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Vendor Partner Relationship”
- 3:00PM EST “Wrap-Up and Q&A”
See you in Washington, DC…Virtually!
You’ll need to log in with your MSP University or SPC International credentials, or create a Free Basic Membership to view live!