If you haven't begun your due diligence around the Cloud and how it may impact your and your clients' businesses, you'd better get after it…
Attend the Cloud Track during our San Francisco, California Boot Camp August 17th-19th!
"The most valuable thing I learned from MSPU's Boot Camp is that there is simply no room in our business for mediocrity and while the Cloud is a different and scary place, we need to get on board, learn it and profit from it." – Jeff Cattin, CEO, Integrated Data Solutions, Inc.
"MSPU has helped me in several ways but primarily to see the future of the MSP market and how we need to clearly define our role and services in the Cloud. I will be looking closely at some cloud vendors to see which make a good fit for us as partners." - Alan Martiny, CEO, Ion Business Solutions
"The most valuable thing I learned at MSPU's Boot Camp was Cloud Services development info and having access to those that have been successful in delivering it to their customers." – Diane Price, Service Delivery Manager, SIGMAnet
"The MSPU Boot Camp and Cloud Expert Panel were outstanding…and presented usable ideas that I am implementing today." – Roger Gladhart, VP, Phoenix Computer Specialists
Our Cloud Track Agenda Includes:
- The Cloud Defined: Leveraging the Cloud to Create Competitive Advantage
- Choosing a Cloud Platform
- Migrating Desktops to the Cloud
- How to make money and integrate Cloud services like Office365
- Transitioning Your MSP Services and Clients to the Cloud
- Creating Your Cloud Practice Business Plan
- Skill Sets and Capabilities of the Successful Cloud Integrator
- Defining Hybrid Cloud Services and Their Importance
- Hybrid Cloud and Onsite Considerations
- Hybrid Cloud Pricing and Profits
You've heard the buzz, so register now ABSOLUTELY FREE and receive the tools and techniques to transform your IT practice into an effective, repeatable revenue generator!
See you in San Francisco!