Archive for Secrets to improving an I.T. Services Practice
This Webinar course will provide you an understanding of what to include in a compelling, comprehensive IT Security Services Solution Stack, the sales process for IT Security Services, and how to qualify, sell and deliver these services to prospects and clients.
It is comprised of multiple Webinars that include the forms, tools, collateral and other resources to help you understand and execute the activities required to build a new, or improve an existing IT Security Services Offering.
By the end of this Webinar course you should have a basic comprehension of core IT Security Services concepts to build, price, sell and deliver a robust IT Security Services offering to your prospects and clients. This understanding will help you develop a strategy to realize and grow more IT Security Services Monthly Recurring Revenues.
Webinar 1: IT Security Services Sales Process Overview
This Webinar focuses on illustrating the overall Sales Process for Selling IT Security Services. From the role and function of the Sales Professional, Sales Engineer, Onsite Engineer, Project Manager to the process of bundling, pricing and service proposal development to On-Boarding, learning and following this process will help you close more IT Security Services business.
How much security scanning MRR are you leaving on the table?
- Are you doing vulnerability scanning for your clients today?
- Have you productized, packaged and priced these services to maximize your MRR?
- Do you need a simple process to make these services a no-brainer YES for your prospects and clients?
- Would you like to discover a solution that allows you to scan ALL IP-connected devices and Operating Systems – on-premise AND in the Cloud?
What You’ll Learn During Our On-Demand Webcast:
- Why currently available Passive Scanning Solutions limit how much $$ you can make
- How new, deeper cutting-edge Active Scanning Solutions dramatically increase not only top-line revenue, but maximize your Monthly Recurring Revenue
- How to break past limits of scanning only on-premise Windows AD devices, and scan ALL IP-Connected Devices regardless of OS – Including IOS, Android and external CLOUD platforms!
Vice President & CIO
SPC International Online
CEO & Founder
Join me and my special guest, security and vulnerability expert Steve Rutkovitz, as we elevate the security conversation to the next level, and share the most current and cutting-edge active techniques to keep your clients’ environments secure. We’ll also share how to extend your current security capabilities to cover all IP-connected devices and platforms; whether on-premise, on mobile devices or in the Cloud, and dramatically increase the value of your security services along with your security MRR!
Page 1 of 7512345...102030...»Last »