Lessons Learned During Day 2 Of MSP University’s Miami IT Solutions, Cloud and Managed Services Boot Camp
Remember – we are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at:www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at:www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
We started day 2 of our Cloud, Marketing, Sales, CEO and Service Delivery tracks today with Stuart Crawford’s session titled “The 51 Step Marketing & Sales Process”. A big thanks go out to Len DiCostanzo of Autotask, Barbara Dove of Dove Help Desk and Michael Campion of Level Platforms for delivering a great Service Delivery Expert Panel Session demystifying the challenges of delivering Managed Services moderated by Stuart Crawford of Ulistic. Jason Leduc of eGestalt delivered an informative session on HIPAA/HITECH Security and Compliance and “Colonel” Jan Spring of eFolder TOOK COMMAND of our Boot Camp see video here delivered her Win More Profitable Business By Offering DR, Data Protection and Email Archiving in the Cloud session.
Deegan Pope of Cornerstone Managed Security shared The Truth About Selling Managed Services with us and Joe Sykora of Fortinet delivered an informative session on Managed Security. We also had great presentations by Michael Campion from Level Platforms and Kent Erickson from ChannelCloud. We wrapped up our 2nd day of training with MSP University’s Erick Simpson and his presentation on How to Grow Your Business in 30 Days With an MSP University SWOT Engagement.
We wrapped up our 2nd day of training with Erick Simpson's session on How to Grow Your Business in 30 Days with an MSP University SWOT Engagement.
We closed out Day 2 with a live Demo of Intel’s Hybrid Cloud Solution by Bret Costelow and an engaging, interactive Sponsor Fair.
We kick off our third and final day tomorrow at 7am with MSP University's Erick Simpson and his highly-regarded sessions on How Managed Services Providers Determine Their Total Cost of Service Delivery and Margins, From Start-Up to Successful MSP in 5 Easy Steps and Sales and Sales Engineering as a Team, so log in early and be prepared to start our last day strong!
Remember to check out MSP University's Website and Training Portal at www.mspu.us!
Invite your staff and colleagues to participate in our Boot Camp virtually 24 hours a day at www.mspu.us/livebootcamp!
Here is the Live Streaming Schedule for Friday (all times are Eastern Standard Time):
- 7:00AM EST "How Managed Services Providers Determine Their Total Cost of Service Delivery and Margins"
- 7:45AM EST "From Start-Up to Successful MSP in 5 Easy Steps"
- 8:15AM EST "Sales and Sales Engineering as a Team"
- 8:45AM EST "Cloud Expert Panel"
- 9:55AM EST "Creating Your Inside Marketing Plan For Lead Generation Success"
- 10:35AM EST "How to Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews as a Trusted Advisor"
- 12:15PM EST "How to Configure Your PSA Solution to Maximize its Effectiveness in Portal Ticket Creation, Incident Workflow, Alerting and Escalation"
- 12:45PM EST "Maximizing the Effectiveness of Your Managed Services Agreements"
- 1:15PM EST "How to Effectively On-Board New Managed Services Clients"
- 1:50PM EST "Certificate of Completion Awards"
See you in Miami…Virtually!
STREAMING IS GOOD, BUT LIVE ATTENDANCE IS GREAT!