It was a great first day at our Miami, FL Boot Camp!
We are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at: www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at:www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
We started the day off with opening comments followed by the Keynote Presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Autotask, focused on Pricing Your Managed Services to increase business profitability.
During our sessions today we covered marketing, sales, increasing business profitability and CEO Operations. A big thanks go out to Len DiCostanzo of Autotask, Frank Gurnee of Equus, Jim Hare of eGestalt, and Lester Keizer of Xilocore for delivering a great Sponsor presentations focused on valuable tools, technologies and services to our attendees realize increased efficiencies, revenues and net profits with their solutions.
We were also treated to a great presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Intel, on their Intel Hybrid Cloud Server and Platform, offering a great promotion for new partners to receive a Lifetime Membership in MSP University. Send an email to email@example.com for more details…
Our day ended with a great Autotask-Sponsored Cocktail Reception – thank you Autotask!
We kick tomorrow off at 7am with our General Session "51 Step Marketing/Sales Process, 47 Step Website Development Process and 37 Step Telecom Process" in the main room, so log in early and be prepared for our second full day of training and education, where we add our Service Delivery and Cloud tracks.
We have eGestalt on deck to share their "It's not just about HIPAA. The Issue Is Really Security Under a HIPAA Umbrella – Fundamentals Of Securing an Organization" session,eFolder and StorageCraft's valuable session focused on how to win more business by offering profitable and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, system integration and email archiving service in the cloud, Fortinet, Level Platforms and Cornerstone'sbusiness-building presentations and Kent Erickson of ChannelCloud's "How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365" session.
Make certain not to miss our popular Service Delivery Expert Panel queued up with panelists from Autotask, Dove Help Desk and Level Platforms, along with our Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery, Cloud and CEO Operations Tracks.
You'll need to log in with your MSP University credentials, or create a Free Basic Membership to view live!
Here is tomorrow's Live Streaming Schedule (all times are EST):
- 7:00AM EST "51 Step Marketing/Sales Process, 47 Step Website Development Process and 37 Step Telecom Process"
- 7:30AM EST "It's not just about HIPAA. The Issue Is Really Security Under a HIPAA Umbrella – Fundamentals Of Securing an Organization"
- 8:00AM EST "Win More Business by Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud"
- 8:45AM EST "Structuring Your Organization for Successful Growth"
- 9:15AM EST "The 4 Quadrants in Your MSP Marketing Plan"
- 9:45AM EST "The Business Case for Cloud Computing Services"
- 10:15AM EST "The Truth About Selling Managed Services"
- 10:50AM EST "Service Delivery Expert Panel"
- 12:50PM EST "Fortinet Presentation"
- 1:20PM EST "Building a Solid MSP Foundation"
- 1:50PM EST "How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365"
- 2:25PM EST "Forecasting Potential Annuity Revenue from Transitioning Existing Clients to Managed Services"
- 2:55PM EST "Developing Effective KPIs to Measure and Improve Business Outcomes"
- 3:25PM EST "Partnering With and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners"
- 4:05PM EST "How to Grow Your Business in 30 Days With an MSP University SWOT Engagement"
See you in Miami…Virtually!
STREAMING IS GOOD, BUT LIVE ATTENDANCE IS GREAT!