It was a great first day at our Charlotte, NC Boot Camp! Our streaming sessions were a big hit, with attendees joining us virtually from all over the world!
We are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at:www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at: www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
This Boot Camp has been tailored to cover specific areas in 8 areas of IT solution provider and managed services practice improvement:
3. Organizational structure
4. Talent management
7. Service delivery
8. Vendor relationships
We started the day off with opening comments followed by the Keynote Presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Autotask, focused on monitoring, managing and measuring your IT service delivery to increase business profitability.
During our sessions today we covered marketing, sales, increasing business profitability and CEO Operations. A big thanks go out to Steve Noel of Autotask, Deegan Pope of Cornerstone Backup, Michael Campion of Level Platforms and Jim Hare of eGestalt for delivering a great Sponsor presentations focused on valuable tools, technologies and services to our attendees realize increased efficiencies, revenues and net profits with their solutions.
Our day ended with a great Autotask-Sponsored Cocktail Reception – thank you Autotask!
We kick tomorrow off at 7am with our General Session “From Start-Up to Successful MSP/CSP in 5 Easy Steps” in the main room, so arrive early and be prepared for our second full day of training and education, where we add our Service Delivery and Cloud tracks. We have eFolder and StorageCraft’s session valuable session focused on how to win more business by offering profitable and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, system integration and email archiving service in the cloud, George Sierchio’s “Selling as an Exit Strategy” session, ManageEngine’s “Infinite Coverage” presentation and Allstate Capital’s session titled “Increase Revenue with Payment Solutions”.
Make certain not to miss our popular Service Delivery Expert Panel queued up with panelists from Autotask, Dove Help Desk, Cornerstone, Dove Help Desk, Level Platforms, N-able and Synergy, along with our Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery and CEO Operations Tracks.
Remember to check out MSP University’s new Website and Training Portal at www.mspu.us!
Invite your staff and colleagues to participate in our Boot Camp virtually 24 hours a day at www.mspu.us/livebootcamp!
Here is Thursday and Friday's Live Streaming Schedule:
- 7:00AM EST “From Start-Up to Successful MSP/CSP in 5 Easy Steps”
- 7:30AM EST “Win More Business by Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud”
- 8:00AM EST “Selling as an Exit Strategy”
- 8:45AM EST “Warm-Up Needs Analysis Role Play”
- 9:30AM EST “Using Warm-Up and Role Play to Close Sales”
- 10:10AM EST “Business Leadership- Employee SWOT, Culture, Loyality, Skills/Talent and Attitude”
- 10:50AM EST “MSP University Service Delivery Expert Panel”
- 12:50PM EST “Infinite Coverage”
- 1:20PM EST “How to Transition your Break-Fix Business to MSP/CSP”
- 1:50PM EST “Increased Business Value or Maximized Profitability? You Can Have Both!”
- 2:30PM EST “Developing Effective KPIs to Measure and Improve Business Outcomes”
- 3:00PM EST “Partnering With and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners”
- 3:40PM EST “Using MSP Unviersity's SWOT/Enterprise Engagement to Grow your Business in 30-60 Days”
- 4:10PM EST “Increase Revenue with Payment Solutions”
- 4:30PM EST “Wrap-Up and Homework”
- 7:00AM EST “How to Effectively On-Board New Managed Services Clients”
- 8:00AM EST “MSP University Cloud Expert Panel”
- 9:00AM EST “Sales and Sales Engineering as a Team”
- 9:45AM EST “Creating Your Inside Marketing Plan for Lead Generation Success”
- 10:30AM EST “How to Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews as a Trusted Advisor”
- 12:15PM EST “Maximizing the Effectiveness Of Your Managed Service Agreements”
- 1:00PM EST “Modifying Your Chart of Accounts to Maximize Financial Performance Visibility”
- 1:50PM EST "MSP University Launches SPC International – Strategic Vision Presentation”
- 2:15PM EST “Wrap-Up and Closing Q&A”
See you in Charlotte…Virtually!