All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a new iPad during this special Webcast!
You can simplify your pathway to the Cloud on Tuesday, October 30th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT!
According to Gartner, “As aspects of the cloud move into mainstream adoption, each technology needs to be looked at separately. There will be misunderstanding and confusion specific to each aspect of the cloud, not just to the overall term.”
Join us for a discussion on the real Cloud opportunity that will help you define a clear, profitable model for your Cloud Services Practice.
During our Webcast, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify Cloud opportunities and the key services you should be offering today
- Profitably offer your Cloud services on a flexible, subscription basis to increase recurring revenue
- Standardize your Cloud services catalog on a single vendor to simplify billing, training and support
- Introduce and position trialware to prospects and clients and easily convert them to paid subscribers
- Simplify management of your Cloud deployments through a single console
We strongly encourage you to join us on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012, as we dive deep with our special guest Dave Elliott from Symantec to participate in this important discussion about the Cloud, and answer all of your questions to help you design a roadmap to build a new, or strengthen your existing Cloud Services Practice.
Click for information on our Final IT Business Improvement and Transformation Boot Camps of 2012!