Could your organization benefit from:
- Increasing your lead generation outcomes?
- Shortening sales cycles and improving sales success?
- Building and improving service desk operations?
- Implementing effective project management procedures?
- Growing profitable managed services and cloud practices?
- Improving your net profits?
Ingram Micro UK has gathered Industry Experts in every category of solution provider business transformation for a unique training event!
Join us on May 22-23, 2012 in The United Kingdom to improve your business performance in areas of Operations, Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery and the Cloud.
Introducing our tremendously popular Service Delivery Track for the first time in the UK!
Valued at £2,500 per attendee, as a valued Ingram Micro UK partner, your registration and meals are FREE!
Ingram Micro partners attending these training events in the US experienced a 30% average growth – click here to register now!
Leaders of best in class IT practices will share with you all of the compensating factors that are critical to becoming a best in class IT solution provider: Leadership, Pricing and Positioning, Selling, Managing, Delivering, Hiring, and Outsourcing strategies to transform your company!
Learn from experts with real world experience in training thousands of solution providers in business transformation techniques and strategies covering:
- Marketing – Lead generation, branding and awareness
- Sales – Increasing sales velocity and effectiveness
- The Cloud – How to build a successful, profitable Cloud practice
- Operations -Leadership, financial acumen, talent management and vendor relationships
- Service Delivery – Improving service desk operations, onsite service delivery and project management
Exclusively available only to Ingram Micro UK Partners!
Attend our new Service Delivery Track and:
- Learn standardized, best practices-based project and incident management processes and procedures that can immediately increase your efficiencies along with client satisfaction
- Explore rock-solid sales engineering processes and effective proposal creation
- Cover a step-by-step ITIL-based incident and problem management process to standardize on and ensure your staff delivers services efficiently and effectively
- Participate in an overview of Professional Services Automation, Remote Monitoring and Management and Remote Control tool requirements, functionality and interaction to maximize your resources and scale your services profitably
- Dive deep into best practices for SLA management and service request prioritization, escalation and management to increase your effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Discover the pros and cons of utilizing 3rd-party service desks and how to manage and integrate them successfully into your service delivery offering
- Identify the service delivery business unit’s key performance indicators and how to report on and improve them
- Explore best practices for overall Service Management improvement and success