Join me for our next live Managed Services Webinar on Tuesday, March 25th at 8:00am PST, where our special guest will be Sameer Jayakar, Senior Manager, SMB Network Management for Cisco Systems. Mr. Jayakar will take us on a tour of Cisco’s new Monitor Director Managed Services solution and discuss Cisco’s Managed Services strategy for Partners.
Cisco’s Monitor Director enables Managed Services Providers to deliver comprehensive 24-hour remote real-time monitoring and management of data and voice services for SMB customers with 5 to 250 users.
As a special bonus – all attendees will receive a FREE AUDIOBOOK DOWNLOAD OF OUR BEST-SELLING BOOK: The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice! – a $59.99 value!
CLICK HERE to register for this Webinar on Tuesday, March 25th, at 8:00am PST.
While other RMM solutions focus on Servers and Desktops, CMD focuses on the backbone of customer’s businesses – their networks, data and voice traffic, and the equipment that manages it. This provides MSP’s with a sorely needed solution for Network Management, allowing them to provide Premium Services and command greater annuities.
Cisco’s Monitor Director supports both Cisco as well as non-Cisco IP-addressable devices such as Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points, IP Phones and more, with the ability to generate Topological maps of customer environments, receive and escalate alert conditions, output meaningful reports and much, much more – all from a single console. Cisco’s Monitor Director is the perfect addition to augment your existing Managed Services tools and processes, and integrates with existing PSA solutions, further increasing your service efficiencies, utilization and net profits.
Cisco Monitor Director consists of:
· A centralized browser-accessible console, deployed at your location, which provides secure visibility into all of your SMB customer networks
· An agent deployed inside each customer network, which collects and reports critical network data over a secure communications channel.
· Real-time, color-coded network topology and status map
· "Smart-Alerts" with graphical supporting information that dramatically reduces time to diagnose and fix problems
· Alert escalation and notifications through e-mail and paging that integrates into common trouble-ticketing applications
· End-of-sale and end-of-life notifications for selected Cisco devices
· Automated reports that include network alert summary, device-availability analysis, utilization reports, and network topology
There will be a Q&A session immediately following the presentation. CLICK HERE to register.
I hope to see you there!