In 2009 MSP University trained over 500 Solution Providers in our challenging Boot Camps all across the United States.
And in 2010 we are tripling that number with a series of 11 US and International Boot Camps – our biggest live training series yet!
Join us for our inaugural Boot Camp of 2010 in Orange County, CA on February 3rd-5th!
Unlike any other event in our industry, these 3-day Boot Camps provide direct, actionable training and tools to help you implement business improvement and transformation strategies the moment you return to your organization.
We’ve expanded our Boot Camps to deliver 3 valuable tracks:
- CEO Operations
- Sales 101
- Service Delivery
CEO Operations Track
We’ll kick off Day 1 with CEO Operations covering critical topics for Business Owner/CEOs such as:
- Structuring Your Organization for Successful Growth
- Key Performance Indicators and Fundamental Profitability Benchmarking with Paul Dippell of Service Leadership
- DISC, PTSI and SSI Behavioral Profiles for Hiring Right the First Time
- Hiring Sales and Technical Staff for Managed Services Sales and Delivery Success
- Identifying Critical Staff Roles and Creating Win-Win Compensation Plans
- IT Sales Engineering and Project Management Best Practices
- 51 Steps to Sales & Marketing Success
Sales 101 Track
While these sessions are in full force, attendees to our Sales 101 track will receive instruction in The Proper Attitude for Sales Success, Secrets to Effective Telemarketing and Appointment-Setting, Prospecting and Preparation, Warm-up and Qualifying, and begin an intensive role-playing schedule that will continue for the duration of the Boot Camp. Sales 101 attendees role-play the 7-Step Sales Process delivered over 3 appointments to shorten sales cycles and improve closing success for IT Solutions and Managed Services business.
Service Delivery Track
On day 2 of our Boot Camp we’ll launch our Service Delivery track, which runs concurrently with our CEO Operations and Sales 101 tracks for the balance of our Boot Camp. This track delivers valuable sessions to improve efficiencies, cut costs and increase bottom-line revenues in our attendees’ service delivery units. Topics included NOC Operations Best Practices, Service Desk Best Practices, Incident Management Best Practices, Service Dispatch Best Practices, Onsite Service Delivery Best Practices and Running Your IT Service Delivery Business by the Numbers.
“MSP University is truly the greatest business building resource I have ever experienced in all of my 35 years in business”
– John Corrick, Director, Ezetak Pacific PTY LTD
2010 Boot Camp Schedule:
- February 3rd – 5th in Orange County, CA
- March 17th – 19th in Dallas, TX
- April 14th – 16th in Atlanta, GA
- June 9th – 11th in Orange County, CA
- July 21st – 23rd in Chicago, IL
- August 8th-10th in San Antonio, TX
- September 1st – 3rd in Baltimore, MD
- September 15th – 17th in Toronto, CN
- October 13th – 15th in Los Angeles, CA
- October (date to be finalized) in London, UK
- November 10th – 12th in Sydney, Australia
We would like to thank all of our generous Sponsors for making our Boot Camps possible: