|LIVE STREAMING THURSDAY AND FRIDAY! Join us for our Charlotte, NC IT Business Improvement and Transformation Boot Camp Virtually!
Simply click here to attend!
Watch From Your IPhone, IPad, Tablet or Smartphone!
|You’ll need to log in with your MSP University or SPC International credentials, or create a Free Basic Membership to view live!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR INTERACTIVE BOOT CAMP TRAINING AGENDA!
Here is Thursday’s Live Streaming Schedule (all times are Eastern Daylight Time):
Click here for Video MSPU Reviews from Boot Camp Attendees!
General Session Thursday, 10/11/2012:
- 7:00AM EDT “Boot Camp Introduction”
- 7:30AM EDT “Manage Your Clients’ On-Premise and Cloud Needs with the Intel Hybrid Cloud”
- 8:00AM EDT “Using DISC, PTSI and SSI Profiles for Hiring Right and Team Building”
- 8:40AM EDT “How to Transition Technology Dependent Customers to Technology Strategic Clients with Quarterly Business Reviews”
- 9:10AM EDT “Win More Business By Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud“
- 9:40AM EDT “Using SEO and Online Marketing to Grow Your Business“
- 10:20AM EDT “Fortinet: The Power to Control”
- 10:50AM EDT “From Beginning to Managed Services Agreement – The 51 Step Marketing and Sales Process”
- 11:20PM EDT “Email Security and Archiving, The Roaring Penguin Difference”
- 11:50PM EDT “Cloud Expert Panel”
- 1:15PM EDT “Initial Session: The Growing MSP Opportunity in the Cloud”
- 1:45PM EDT “Partnering With and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners”
- 2:15PM EDT “Secrets to Successfully Adding Telecom to Your Portfolio“
- 2:45PM EDT “Using the Client Solution Roadmap to Capture More Revenue from Fewer Clients”
- 3:25PM EDT “Value Pricing Your Services to Maximize Recurring Revenues and Margins”
- 3:55PM EDT “Modifying Your Chart of Accounts to Maximize Financial Performance Visibility”
Cloud Track Friday, 10/12/2012:
- 7:00AM EDT “Train Your Sales Professionals and Sales Engineers to Close More Sales Faster as a Team”
- 7:30AM EDT “How to Conduct and Internal SWOT Analysis and Develop Your Strategic Business Improvement Plan”
- 8:00AM EDT “Effectively Training and Developing Your Staff to Achieve Increased Performance, Capabilities and Efficiencies”
- 8:40AM EDT “Cloud Services Breakdown and History of VDI”
- 9:10AM EDT “Calculating Total Cost of Ownership of Traditional On-Premise Desktops vs VDI”
- 9:40AM EDT “Hosting Managed Desktops”
- 10:20AM EDT “What to Look For in a Cloud Partner Program”
- 10:50AM EDT “How to Migrate to Hosted VDI”
- 11:20AM EDT “Putting it All Together – Why ThinkGrid?”
- 1:00PM EDT “How to Sell Cloud Voice to Your Customer Base and Increase Annuity Revenues with Cloud Communications”
- 1:30PM EDT “Partnering Considerations: Use Master Agents or Go Direct?”
- 2:00PM EDT “Deploying Telecom Cloud Solutions to Existing Clients”
- 2:30PM EDT “Cloud Partnership Rules of Engagement”
See you in Charlotte…Virtually!
For Managed Services Training visit MSP University at http://www.mspu.us.