It was a great first day at our San Francisco, CA Boot Camp! Our streaming sessions were a big hit, with attendees joining us virtually from all over the world!
We are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at:www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at: www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
This Boot Camp has been tailored to cover specific areas in 8 areas of IT solution provider and managed services practice improvement:
3. Organizational structure
4. Talent management
7. Service delivery
8. Vendor relationships
We started the day off with opening comments followed by the Keynote Presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Autotask, focused on monitoring, managing and measuring your IT service delivery to increase business profitability.
During our sessions today we covered marketing, sales, increasing business profitability and CEO Operations. A big thanks go out to Len DiCostanzo of Autotask, Bret Costelow of Intel, Deegan Pope of Cornerstone Managed Security and Michael Campion of Level Platforms for delivering great Sponsor presentations focused on valuable tools, technologies and services to our attendees realize increased efficiencies, revenues and net profits with their solutions.
Our day ended with a great Autotask-Sponsored Cocktail Reception – thank you Autotask!
We kick tomorrow off at 7am with our General Session “51 Step Marketing and Sales Process, 47 Step Website and 37 Step Telecom Sales Processes” in the main room, so arrive early and be prepared for our second full day of training and education, where we add our Service Delivery and Cloud tracks. We have eFolder and StorageCraft’s session valuable session focused on how to win more business by offering profitable and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, system integration and email archiving service in the cloud, eGestalt’s “HIPAA/HITECH Security and Compliance Demystified” presentation and Ray Morgan Company’s “Discover the Magic of Managed Print Services”, CoreConnex’s “When New Sales Can Wreck Your Business”, Google’s session and Success With People’s session on Company Culture, and Xilocore’s “Business Continuity Planning” session.
Make certain not to miss our popular Service Delivery Expert Panel queued up with panelists from Autotask, Dove Help Desk, Level Platforms and Cornerstone along with our Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery, Cloud and CEO Operations Tracks.
Remember to check out MSP University’s new Website and Training Portal at www.mspu.us!
Invite your staff and colleagues to participate in our Boot Camp virtually 24 hours a day at www.mspu.us/livebootcamp!
Here are Thursday and Friday's Streaming Schedule:
- 7:00AM PST "51 Steps Marketing/Sales Process, 47 Steps Website Dev Process, 37 Step Telecom Process"
- 7:30AM PST "HIPAA/HITECH Security and Compliance Demystified – Implementation Guidelines and Best Practices for Medical Providers, Ces and BA's"
- 8:00AM PST "Win More Business by Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud"
- 8:35AM PST "The First Managed Services Visit – Qualifying"
- 9:05AM PST "Questions Based Selling Methodologies – Issues and Implications"
- 9:35AM PST "The Second Managed Services Visit – Presentation"
- 10:15AM PST "Discover the Magic of Managed Print Services"
- 10:50AM PST "MSP University Service Delivery Expert Panel"
- 12:50PM PST "When New Sales Can Wreck Your Business – How to Recognize the Difference Between Good Sales and Bad"
- 1:20PM PST "Google Presentation"
- 1:35PM PST "How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365"
- 2:10PM PST "Financial Management – Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential"
- 2:40PM PST "Developing Effective KPI's to Measure and Improve Business Outcomes"
- 3:10PM PST "Partnering with and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners"
- 3:50PM PST "Business Continuity Planning – The Top I.T. Priority for 2011"
- 4:20PM PST "Success with People"
- 7:00AM PST "How Managed Services Providers Determine Their Total Cost of Service Delivery and Margins"
- 7:45AM PST "MSP University Cloud Expert Panel"
- 8:45AM PST How to Effectively On-Board New Managed Services Clients
- 9:15AM PST "MSP University Million Dollar IT Practice Accelerator – Sales and Sales Engineering as a Team"
- 9:55AM PST "Creating Your Inside Marketing Plan for Lead Generation Success"
- 10:35AM PST "How to Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews as a Trusted Advisor"
- 12:15PM PST "eGestalt CEO Session"
- 12:45PM PST "Maximizing the Effectiveness of your Managed Service Agreements"
- 1:15PM PST "How to Configure Your PSA Solution to Maximize Its Effectiveness in Portal Ticket Creation, Incident Workflow, Alerting and Escalation"
- 1:50PM PST "Learn How to Leverage the Challenges in the Healthcare Market Around HIPAA and HITECH"
- 2:20PM PST "Certificate of Completion Awards"
- 2:45PM PST "Wrap-Up and Closing Q&A"
STREAMING IS GOOD, BUT LIVE ATTENDANCE IS GREAT!