Join us for our Webcast: How To Monitor, Manage and Measure Your IT Service Delivery next Wednesday, October 27th at 10am PST
You're in the business of IT Services, but do you have the tools in place to monitor, measure and manage the delivery of those services?
Whether you have formal SLAs with your clients, or just want to ensure client satisfaction and prompt service, you can't leave things to chance. The good news is there are sound strategies and affordable tools that can give you complete control and the confidence to guarantee response times to all your clients.
Join us as MSP University's Erick Simpson hosts Autotask's Len DiCostanzo for this must-attend event.
Join us to learn how you can…
- Define key performance indicators
- Set and measure internal service levels and performance goals
- Create custom Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for your clients based on:
- Priority of incident
- Issue type and sub-issue type
- Device or any other user-defined parameters
- Manage, analyze and report performance metrics
Added Bonus! All session attendees will receive a complimentary white paper describing Service Level Management programs and implementation, and how Service Level Management can help you guarantee service response times, increase customer satisfaction and grow your business.