It was a great first day at our St. Louis, MO Boot Camp!
We are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at: www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at:www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
We started the day off with opening comments followed by the Keynote Presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Autotask, focused on Pricing Your Managed Services to increase business profitability.
During our sessions today we covered marketing, sales, increasing business profitability and CEO Operations. A big thanks go out to Mike Bienvenue of Autotask and George Sierchio of Action Business Partners for delivering great presentations focused on valuable strategies to help our attendees realize increased efficiencies, revenues and net profits. And our informative Service Delivery Expert Panel offered excellent advice on improving service delivery performance and outcomes with our expert panelists from Autotask, Dove Help Desk and Level Platforms.
We were also treated to a great presentation from our Gold Sponsor Intel, on their Intel Hybrid Cloud Server and Platform, offering a great promotion for new partners to receive a Lifetime Membership in MSP University. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details…
Our day ended with a great Autotask-Sponsored Cocktail Reception – thank you Autotask!
We kick tomorrow off at 7am with our General Session “51 Step Marketing/Sales Process, 47 Step Website Development Process and 37 Step Telecom Process” in the main room, so log in early and be prepared for our second full day of training and education, where we add our Service Delivery and Cloud tracks.
We have Xilocore on deck with their “Business Continuity Planning. The Top I.T. priority for 2011” session, eFolder and StorageCraft‘s valuable session focused on how to win more business by offering profitable and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, system integration and email archiving service in the cloud, Mike Campion of Level Platforms on “Building A Solid MSP Foundation” and Kent Erickson ofChannelCloud‘s “How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365” session.
Simply click here to attend!
You’ll need to log in with your MSP University credentials, or create a Free Basic Membership to view live!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR VIRTUAL AGENDA
Here is tomorrow’s Live Streaming Schedule (all times are CST):
- 7:00AM CST “51 Step Marketing/Sales Process, 47 Step Website Development Process and 37 Step Telecom Process”
- 7:30AM CST “Business Continuity Planning. The Top I.T. Priority for 2011”
- 8:00AM CST “Win More Business by Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud”
- 8:45AM CST “Structuring Your Organization for Successful Growth”
- 9:25AM CST “Creating Win-Win Sales Compensation Plans and Hiring Sales Staff”
- 10:05AM CST “The Business Case for Cloud Computing Services”
- 10:50AM CST “Sales Professional vs Sales Person”
- 12:50AM CST ” Building a Solid MSP Foundation”
- 1:20PM CST “Four Critical Focus Areas For MSP Marketing Success”
- 1:50PM CST “How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365”
- 2:25PM CST “Forecasting Potential Annuity Revenue from Transitioning Existing Clients to Managed Services”
- 2:55PM CST “Developing Effective KPIs to Measure and Improve Business Outcomes”
- 3:25PM CST “Partnering With and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners”
- 4:05PM CST “How to Grow Your Business in 30 Days With an MSP University SWOT Engagement”
See you in St. Louis…Virtually!