It was a great first day at our Minneapolis, MN Boot Camp!
We are streaming recordings of each day during all 3 days of Boot Camp at:www.mspu.us/livebootcamp 24 hours a day from Wednesday through Friday!
View or download our Virtual Agenda at: www.mspu.us/bootcampagenda
This Boot Camp has been tailored to cover specific areas in 8 areas of IT solution provider and managed services practice improvement:
2. Financial acumen
3. Organizational structure
4. Talent management
7. Service delivery
8. Vendor relationships
We started the day off with opening comments followed by the Keynote Presentation from our Platinum Sponsor Autotask, focused on monitoring, managing and measuring your IT service delivery to increase business profitability.
During our sessions today we covered marketing, sales, increasing business profitability and CEO Operations. A big thanks go out to Len DiCostanzo of Autotask, Frank Gurnee of Equus, Rob Rae of Level Platforms and Lester Keizer of Xilocore for delivering great Sponsor presentations focused on valuable tools, technologies and services to our attendees realize increased efficiencies, revenues and net profits with their solutions.
Our day ended with a great Autotask-Sponsored Cocktail Reception – thank you Autotask!
We kick tomorrow off at 7am with our General Session “From Start-Up to Successful MSP/CSP in 5 Easy Steps” in the main room, so arrive early and be prepared for our second full day of training and education, where we add our Service Delivery and Cloud tracks. We have Intel on deck to share their Hybrid Cloud Server, eFolder and StorageCraft’s session valuable session focused on how to win more business by offering profitable and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, system integration and email archiving service in the cloud and Kent Erickson’s “How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365” session.
Make certain not to miss our popular Service Delivery Expert Panel queued up with panelists from Autotask, Dove Help Desk and Level Platforms, along with our Marketing, Sales, Service Delivery, Cloud and CEO Operations Tracks.
Remember to check out MSP University’s new Website and Training Portal at www.mspu.us!
Invite your staff and colleagues to participate in our Boot Camp virtually 24 hours a day at www.mspu.us/livebootcamp!
Here is Thursday's Streaming Schedule:
All times are Central Standard Time
- 7:00AM CST "From Start-Up to Successful MSP/CSP in 4 Easy Steps"
- 7:30AM CST "Intel and its Hybrid Cloud Server"
- 8:10AM CST "How to Configure Your PSA Solution to Maximize its Effectiveness in Portal Ticket Creation, Incident Workflow, Alerting and Escalation"
- 10:00AM CST "Forecasting Potential Annuity Revenue from Transitioning Existing Clients to Managed Services"
- 10:50AM CST "MSP University Service Delivery Expert Panel"
- 12:50PM CST "How to Make Money and Integrate Cloud Services Like Office 365"
- 1:20PM CST "Win More Business by Offering Profitable and Reliable Disaster Recovery, Data Protection, System Migration and Email Archiving Services in the Cloud"
- 2:30PM CST "Developing Effective KPIs to Measure and Improve Business Outcomes"
- 3:00PM CST "Partnering with and Managing Vendors and Fulfillment Partners"
- 3:40PM CST How to Grow Your Business in 30 Days With an MSP University SWOT Engagement"
- 4:40PM CST "Wrap-Up and Homework"
STREAMING IS GOOD, BUT LIVE ATTENDANCE IS GREAT!