- Is selling Telecom to your existing clients one of your top 5 priorities?
- Are you selling low-cost Cable services as redundant fail-over solutions to maintain business continuity?
- Have you maximizing your commissions for either of these services?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then I urge you to join me for this special Webcast – especially if you have a loose “referral” relationship to whom you toss leads to, hoping you’ll get the same in return.
Trust me – as MSPs we used to do the same thing until we woke up and partnered up to make maximum commissions on these opportunities – and included a Telecom and Primary or Redundant Bandwidth solution proposal for every single one of our clients.
Candidly, its the easiest recurring revenue money we ever made.
And think about this – even if you fire a client or they leave, they still pay their Telecom and Bandwidth bills, so you continue earning monthly recurring revenue each and every month.
And this is by far the easiest way to earn recurring revenue from clients that simply won’t sign a Managed Services Agreement!
It’s also the best way to get your foot in the door with new prospects – by offering them an audit of their Telecom and Broadband bills and saving them money!
You’ve heard me share with you over and over how; as an MSP, we were able to tremendously increase our recurring revenues by partnering with strategic vendors to migrate our clients to new, cost-saving Voice and Broadband services…
Now I’d like to show you exactly how we did it and introduce you to the strategic relationships that will allow you to easily duplicate our success!
All Registrants to this important Webcast will receive:
- My Special Report: The Business Case for Telecom Services
- My Comprehensive 70 Step Checklist: The Voice and Broadband Sales and Implementation Process