Let's talk newsletters for a moment. And I don't mean the newsletters you receive that you haven't made a conscious decision to subscribe to – I mean newsletters that you find add value to your business or personal life. What are your criteria for signing up? Here are a few of mine:
- It adds value to my overall business
- It adds value to my personal life
- It keeps me informed on topics that I have an interest in
- It keeps me informed on topics that I have a specific need to know about (such as when I'm writing a white paper)
- It has been referred to me by someone whose opinion I value
I'd like to start a list of newsletters that you can contribute to, as well as add your criteria for registering for newsletters. My criterion is above, and here are a couple of newsletters that I will recommend:
- MSP University's newsletter – sign up by creating a FREE basic membership here
- Karl Palachuk's Relax Focus Succeed newsletter – sign up here
- Vlad Mazek's new technology and business newsletter – sign up here
Let's continue to build this list – I look forward to your comments.
Next time – your favorite blogs.